- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
Here's a list of favorite summertime toys and games to include in your child's camp care package.
FAIRFIELD, CT, June 07, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ -- What camper doesn't like getting a camp care package? How many parents and grandparents know how to create one? Here's a list of favorite summertime toys and games to include in your child's camp care package:
1. Active toys- Frisbees, hacky sacks, jump ropes, skippers, Velcro catch games, paddle balls, beach balls, bounce balls.... wear those kids out!
2. Classic card games- Look for ones that are easy to learn such as Uno, Skip Bo, Slamwich,Rat a Tat Cat. Don't forget a traditional deck of cards, some dice, and pad and pencil to keep score!
3. Silly stuff- Whoopee cushions, joy buzzers, fake mustaches, fake vomit, rubber bugs & snakes. The list is endless!
4. Simple arts and crafts- Origami sets, embroidery floss for friendship bracelets, sketch books, colored pencils, markers, cat's cradle, stickers. These are perfect for afternoon quiet times.
5. Puzzles and puzzle books- Crossword books, logic puzzles, Sudoku, word find books, mazes, dot to dot books, traditional metal puzzles. Great for hot summer afternoons on a porch!
6. Travel-sized versions of traditional games- Checkers, chess, 4-in-a-Row, dominos. Almost every game has a pocket-sized version.
7. Miscellaneous fun- Stickers, sleep masks, harmonicas, mini fans, glow sticks, water bottles, back scratchers, temporary tattoos, doodle boards, slinkies, ear plugs, pictures journals. Don't forget a short note!
Now double check the camp's cares package policy and mailing address and send some fun!
Would you rather be chillin' and grillin' than shopping and shipping? Ahem. Mirth in a Box will gladly lend a hand!
Mirth in a Box sells fun, premade camp care packages. Want to create your own special package? You can in our Build Your Own Box section!
# # #